Should an appeal be lodged with the IAS, then you will have already lost your right to the early payment discount offered by Parking Awareness Services. Should your appeal then be refused by the IAS, and in order to avoid any further action, you should pay the full outstanding parking charge amount within 14 days. Please note that payment should not be sent to the IAS.
Articles in this section
- I have a question which I'd like answered, how do I do this?
- I wasn't the diver, but would like to provide their details and pass liablity onto them.
- I’m not happy and wish to file a complaint. How do I do this?
- What will happen if I ignore the Parking Charge?
- Why is car park management required?
- Why have I received a Parking Charge?
- I attempted to pay for parking and did not receive a ticket from the machine, is this a problem?
- I regularly park on a car park managed by Parking Awareness Services, is it possible to obtain contract parking or a season ticket for parking?
- I wasn’t the driver, therefore I will not be paying the Parking Charge. What will happen?
- Will the parking charge increase if I lose my appeal with the IAS?