We do not accept notes as a form of valid permit, it is not our responsibility to ring the driver and request they move. The only reason anyone would leave a note is if they’re aware of the car park rules and have read the signs. Our clients give the valid permits to those who are authorised to park – parking is conditional and not a right, even if you are visiting or working on site
Articles in this section
- I have a question which I'd like answered, how do I do this?
- I wasn't the diver, but would like to provide their details and pass liablity onto them.
- I’m not happy and wish to file a complaint. How do I do this?
- What will happen if I ignore the Parking Charge?
- Why is car park management required?
- Why have I received a Parking Charge?
- I attempted to pay for parking and did not receive a ticket from the machine, is this a problem?
- I regularly park on a car park managed by Parking Awareness Services, is it possible to obtain contract parking or a season ticket for parking?
- I wasn’t the driver, therefore I will not be paying the Parking Charge. What will happen?
- Will the parking charge increase if I lose my appeal with the IAS?