If you failed to pay the Parking Charge Notice in full while it was with our internal recovery team then it is passed onto a debt recovery agency, their goal to collect the outstanding balance. If you have received a letter from a debt recovery company and wish to pay the outstanding charges, you will need to contact the debt recovery company direct as this is now out of our hands and the additional charges they have applied are to cover their costs.
Articles in this section
- I have a question which I'd like answered, how do I do this?
- I wasn't the diver, but would like to provide their details and pass liablity onto them.
- I’m not happy and wish to file a complaint. How do I do this?
- What will happen if I ignore the Parking Charge?
- Why is car park management required?
- Why have I received a Parking Charge?
- I attempted to pay for parking and did not receive a ticket from the machine, is this a problem?
- I regularly park on a car park managed by Parking Awareness Services, is it possible to obtain contract parking or a season ticket for parking?
- I wasn’t the driver, therefore I will not be paying the Parking Charge. What will happen?
- Will the parking charge increase if I lose my appeal with the IAS?