The Parking Charges issued are levied on the basis of a contract with the motorist, which is set out via the signage at the site. The signage sets out the terms and conditions under which a motorist is authorised to park, be that by payment of the appropriate paid parking tariff or by parking within a limited stay period or similar, and that a Parking Charge will be payable if the conditions are not met. We ensure signage is ample, clear, visible and in line with the IPC's (International Parking Community) Code of Practice, so as to ensure that the motorist is bound by the terms and conditions when they enter and remain at a site. All users of the site are obliged to follow these rules.
Articles in this section
- I have a question which I'd like answered, how do I do this?
- I wasn't the diver, but would like to provide their details and pass liablity onto them.
- I’m not happy and wish to file a complaint. How do I do this?
- What will happen if I ignore the Parking Charge?
- Why is car park management required?
- Why have I received a Parking Charge?
- I attempted to pay for parking and did not receive a ticket from the machine, is this a problem?
- I regularly park on a car park managed by Parking Awareness Services, is it possible to obtain contract parking or a season ticket for parking?
- I wasn’t the driver, therefore I will not be paying the Parking Charge. What will happen?
- Will the parking charge increase if I lose my appeal with the IAS?